Primary Health Care Services
Overall health is an significant part of living a full and rewarding life. At Spectrum Health Care, we believe everyone needs supportive and truly involved providers in achieving and maintaining optimal health. Beginning with annual exams or a simple cold, to reaching out when you have something out of the normal, to utilizing other programs in our agency or through referrals, and always utilizing our wealth of experience and knowledge of our dedicated staff to ascertain whether a concern needs to be addressed further – We are here for you every step of the way!
At the core of the design of our clinic was to ensure that all patients are held to the highest regard. This includes policies and practices that safeguard their person but also their medical records. Here are just a few forms which you will be provided for signature when receiving services at Spectrum Health Care Clinic.
We provide a variety of medical services to our patients. The list below shows services provided through our clinic and programs within the agency. Key services include, but not limited to:
- Routine health maintenance for adults and adolescents
- Specialty in HIV treatment
- Sexual Health & Wellness
- Expanded Prevention Therapies (PrEP)
- Cold & Flu
- Blood pressure and diabetes control
- School and sports physicals
- Work Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Women’s health, Pap Smears and postmenopausal care
- Family Planning/Birth Control
- Minor emergencies
- Minor outpatient procedures
- Nutrition Counseling
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Behavioral Health/Mental Health Counseling, Substance Abuse Counseling
- Smoking cessation counseling and treatment
- Anxiety and depression
- Patient education classes
- Laboratory Services
- Skin Care
- Medical Marijuana Card completion (fees apply, no subsidy available)
Spectrum is proud to utilize InSync Healthcare Solutions for our electronic health records and communication. One great option with this software is the Patient Portal (if you would like to see the demo, check it out here -> Demo) available to all patients of SHC. This is the best way to ensure your health and contact information is always current and that you have direct access to your practitioners. Already registered as a patient/client of SHC? Log in and check it out here: Patient Portal. If you have not registered yet, contact the clinic and the staff will gladly assist you.
To schedule your appointment for our Clinic, please call us at (573) 514-7312. Primary Care appointments cannot be scheduled on-line.