UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
By order of the Director on March 13, 2020:
All walk-in Clinic and Prevention services (Suite 100) are canceled.
Only existing Clinic patients (Suite 100), with a scheduled appointment and who have been prescreened by phone, will be seen at this time.
Additionally, the Administrative and Housing office (Suite 250) is closed to the public.
For more in-depth information on what Spectrum is doing to keep our staff and clients safe during the COVID-19 health crisis, please read A Message from our Director – A Response to Health Concerns. These policies are ever changing and we will update as the situation changes.
The most current recommendations and mandates by our Federal, State and Local officials may be found in the links below. Center for Disease Control · Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services · Columbia Boone County Public Health & Human Services
If you have the designated symptoms of fever and cough, call your doctor to confirm the best course of action. Only go to the ER if you have the symptoms that meet the COVID-19 criteria as outlined by the CDC.
- Wash your hands with frequency. Before and after visiting the restroom, and after touching anything potentially contaminated with the virus.
- Practice Social Distancing at all times. Social Distancing is keeping at least 6 feet between you and others at all times possible.
- Stay at Home if at all possible. Only go out in public to work (as allowed), the grocery store, gas station, doctor, pharmacy. In addition, taking a walk or run is acceptable as long as you are practicing Social Distancing with those you may come in contact with.
- Do not cough or sneeze into hands. Use a tissue, then discard into a trash receptacle – never put on a table or other area – immediately, and wash hands.
- Do not touch your face. If you have an itch, use a tissue then discard after use.
As always, at Spectrum our concern is the same as yours – better health! We’re in this together. If we all do our part, we’ll have things back to normalcy sooner than you think!
Your Health in Full Spectrum
Every aspect of your health is important. That’s why at Spectrum Health Care, we strive to provide a variety of healthcare and non-healthcare related services to all individuals in a spirit of inclusivity and education.